(MSBA member? Click here)
As New England’s premier purchasing organization for educational not-for-profits, MHEC has been working to make purchasing simpler and more affordable for both public and private K-12 schools for decades. We have contracts that address needs inside the classroom, as well as across all your facilities. Whether you’re a teacher, administrator, school nurse, gym coach, or custodian, MHEC contracts have you covered.
Some of our contracts for K-12 Schools include:
- Athletics: Gym, Field, and Playground (B14)
- Office and School Supplies & Equipment (F15)
- Furnishings & Accessories (C07)
School librarians will find we have a whole portfolio of robust options for them as well, please visit our libraries page for more information.
To learn more about how to take advantage of all MHEC has to offer, please see our page, “How to use our contracts.”
Organizations can apply for membership for free by submitting an application. Once approved, staff from member organizations can then apply for a website login to access our full website. Membership and a website login will give you access to:
- our contract search tool for reviewing every detail of our contracts
- i-buy marketplace™ our web-based shopping tool
- 1st Monday, our monthly member news digest